Low German Radio Worker- Bolivia
The radio ministry in San Jose, Bolivia is an important part of a larger ministry to Low German speaking people in that part of the country. Preparations are being made to go on-air in the next few weeks.
Full Time Radio Worker For Radio del Campo Boliviano
In San Jose de Chiquitos, Bolivia
- This person or couple will be well grounded, born again believers in Jesus Christ. They will be members in good standing in the church they attend. They will come with recommendations from their pastor and from the members. They will feel the call from God for this ministry.
- This work will involve living and working in the town of San Jose de Chiquitos, Bolivia. They will come with financial support that will provide housing, transportation and their every day living.
- This couple/person will be very fluent in Low German. Spanish would be an asset. Spanish training can be provided.
- This couple/person will be working under MEM direction and support.
- They will be working 75% of their time directly with the radio of which there will be about 60% studio time. This is live on-air spending several hours per day with the audience. They will be on-air every Sunday afternoon and evening with the help of a few volunteers. They will also spend some time in preparation as in interviews and downloading news and other programs.
- The other 25% of their time will be spent in connecting with their audience. As in going to the colonies and getting information and promoting the radio. They may also be asked to help in the Hacienda Verde church according to what their gifts may be.
- They must have the ability to communicate clearly and articulate their words well. As the listeners are mostly Old Colony background it would be preferred (not a must) that this worker also have an Old Colony accent.
This couple will be considered long-term missionaries with MEM and will be paid according to the mission policy guidelines.